welcome to my blog :)

hey thanks for visit & leave comment about my blog

♥ Tasya



and you are people number

quality statistics
Last minute hotel


Saturday, November 7, 2009

embarrassed

currenly song : Mr.Curiosity
mood : strong smile enough :)


guess what! before I write this story I called him and he sounded happy, but I do not know he really liked it or not. and the most fun is that he said he was glad I called.

at first I thought he was asleep so no calls will lift me, so I was speaker the phone and leave my phone to playing with my laptop. but soon heard the sound said "hello". I ran to my phone and then immediately listen. he was not asleep because he was doing inauguration in school.
I was surprised and suddenly felt so happy to hear his voice. I smiled to myself here and listen to the voice that always fill my daily life wherever I am.



♥ tasya

No comments:

Post a Comment