welcome to my blog :)

hey thanks for visit & leave comment about my blog

♥ Tasya



and you are people number

quality statistics
Last minute hotel


Monday, October 12, 2009

midtest

hello all. today is the first day of midterm begins. today tested lesson is Indonesian, plkj, and dressing. hardest test is the dressing. I did not learn, and there was no answer I can answer with logic. I actually prefer it if we study the culinary because when would be useful in the future. dressing just for our sewing and so on. I think it does not really matter (sorry). I really hope it's my lucky day because my answer only perfunctory and probably a lot wrong. please help me god I hope I get good grades.

lessons to be tested tomorrow is math and PKN. they are lessons that the brain uses the hard work very much. I might now learn to relax. but it would be fatal for me if tomorrow a mengawas in my class is a very thorough teacher. maybe tomorrow morning I'm trying hard to learn at school, although there will not be coming into the brain due to noise 7th graders at my school that still looks very childhood behavior.

so guys, please pray for me for my luck tomorrow. it's very need me and also make me confident doing the test. thanks a lot for you guys




♥ tasya

No comments:

Post a Comment