welcome to my blog :)

hey thanks for visit & leave comment about my blog

♥ Tasya



and you are people number

quality statistics
Last minute hotel


Monday, October 5, 2009

surely, nothing

currenly song : never think (Robert Pattinson)


hey you guys, I feel so bored tonight. I just tell my mom and dad if I had to make a blog for my school score. it's true but for next time. today i spent my day with study and had a course and now I feel so tired. but that only one way I don't go to sleep for a evening day. I want to have many times to edit my blog or make something different. I just a usual people with a thing that I always do like always. and I bored bored with a that things. just got to school and back home. I want to screamed and jump until I can touch the star but it can't be. I hope something else. things I rarely or never get me to feel. I want to achieve something I never thought I would reach. I want to be something I'd always hoped for. though sometimes I feel bitter but I'll keep trying. whatever extent I was running, I still can not run away from all my hopes had harbored since I started it all.

just be yourself. It had always been told. but why I could never be myself? I just drifted. I always wanted to be someone else, someone who is more successful than I am especially those who became my idol for a long time. I never felt my knees begin to tremble when I was vulnerable and almost fell. What makes this so weak as many people who said I could not be greater than now. sometimes I'm ashamed of myself why I was just sitting quietly contemplate the unfortunate myself in the mirror, why I just sit like this? why I did not try new things out there that will allow me to? I was like a coward who is afraid of all things in real life :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''(


♥ tasya

No comments:

Post a Comment